£40k per Annum
Position: Care Home Manager
Salary: £40k per annum + Benefits
Skycare is currently looking for an experienced Registered Care Home Manager who can truly hit the ground running – this is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced manager to join the team at a first-class residential care home located in Fareham, between the cities of Portsmouth and Southampton in south east Hampshire.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real passion for care home management and all that it involves, and want to work for a fantastic care provider then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What’s in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• Fantastic Salary of up to £40,000/year
• EXCELLENT career progression/ Continual support and training
• Free Onsite Parking
• A great company benefits package
• Employee Discount Scheme
• Flexible Working
This beautiful home has a passionate staff team, and the company not only pride themselves on the high-end care they provide to all of their residents, but also the amount of opportunity and reward they offer to their well respected staff members.
The role of the Care Home Manager will include:
• Marketing the home and ensuring occupancy
• Recruitment, induction and training of staff
• Ensuring CQC compliance
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
To be eligible for this fantastic Care Home Manager opportunity all we need is a candidate who:
• Proven registered manager experience
• Has a true passion for care and takes a hands on’ approach
• Drives and Access to car
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO’ approach in all you do, please contact us at 0203 761 4353 and ask for Mark Silber.
Skycare is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.